Got questions? Please contact us at the details below, or alternatively, fill out the online form and we will endeavour to respond to your queries within 24 hours.
Street parking can be found on Albert Road or surrounding side streets.
You can also park in dedicated parking facilities at Care Park on Plamerstone Crescent or Ace Parking on Bowen Crescent.
We are conveniently located at the St Kilda Road end of Albert Road in South Melbourne, near the Shrine of Remembrance.
We are a mere six-minute tram ride from Flinders Street Station.
The closest tram stop to Albert Road General Practice is Park Street & St Kilda Rd – Stop 20. Just hop on tram number 3/3a, 5, 6, 16, 64, 67 or 72, and get off at Stop 20.
We are conveniently located between two major roadways (St Kilda Road) and Kings Way (Princes Hwy).
There are ample parking options near the clinic:
- 1 Hour and 2 Hour metered parking on Albert Road
- 4 Hour parking on St Kilda Road
- All day parking in multilevel parking structures on nearby Bowen Crescent, Park Street and at 150 Albert Road
If you are a new patient to the clinic, simply fill out a new patient registration form online on the HotDoc app prior to coming in for your appointment.
When you arrive, check in for your appointment by either:
- checking in on your smartphone via the HotDoc app (download it from the App Store or GooglePlay), or
- grabbing an iPad when you get here, and following the on-screen prompts.
Feel free to give us a call if you need help setting this up on your phone.
If you prefer to speak to a human, we have some friendly ones available to help! Give us a call before you arrive, or speak to us when you get here.